Buchannan traded to Texans

Why do so many of you seem convinced we will trade Nate?

TD lets players play out there deals and walk. I like it, there's no reason to overpay for players, plus the man can play. If we have any shot at winning this comming season then our D needs to play as well as last year.

I can't see that happening without Nate.

If we would trade Nate, I'd much rather get a 2nd and 3rd rounder than the #9 pick. First the two picks would cost a lot less and last I checked, the are just as many first round busts as there are in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, so the picks are just as safe.

I will say this...IF...and this is a big IF since I dont believe its going to happen...but IF Tom Donahoe were to trade Nate Clements, its going to cost an awful lot for a team to pry him away from us. Buchannon, so far a huge dissapointment in the NFL, got traded for a 2nd and a 3rd rounder...so Clements, a Pro Bowl CB who has been downright dominant, has a pretty hefty price tag on him.

^^^He was dominant against Cinci and Chad Johnson, not so dominant when it came down to crunch time and Jimmy Smith handed his ass to him. With that said I want him to retire a Bill.

310869[/snapback]

Jimmy Smith has handed a lot of DB's their ass.