IF NC to Skins for #9

Barron, Pack-man, Rolle, Mike Williams, Derrick Johnson, I'd think one of those guys would be there.  But didnt TD say if he had a top 10 pick in this draft if he couldnt trade out of it he would pass.  Could be BS but i doubt Nate will be traded within the next 5 days, but if he was, for the right deal i wouldnt be totally against it.

308964[/snapback]

Seems like the past few years, a high pick has been considered sort of a curse. And of course, to trade down you have to find somebody who wants to trade up.

Uncapped year next year Nate will be franchised and if there is value will be traded before next years draft there isnt anyone worth it in this years draft

309140[/snapback]

Uncapped year? That's a joke right?

As for the "tag and trade", Charles Woodson provided the antidote for that situation when he signed the franchise tender forcing Oakland to pay. I think you won't see that move going down anymore. Plus, tagging Nate won't get us anywhere near a 9th. Teams will know that we have to trade him and that puts the cards in their hands.

No one in this draft worth trading for? I disagree.

We don't need a QB and we don't need a RB. The OL is weak in this draft. But this year is rich in CB's and WR's. We need a guy like Mike Williams, Braylon Edwards, or Matt Jones.

We have Eric Moulds who is getting old and starting to show it. Lee Evans is amazing, but Josh Reed is worthless. TD says we need help on offense. Any of those three guys are worth it (of course Jones will go MUCH later than 9).

Alex Barron at OT and Heath Miller at TE would be worth trading for as well. From 9, you could trade down and pick up a couple picks to get one (if not both) of those guys.