Scientists Pay Homage to Administration

Story

:D

This will ensure Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld live on forever through their namesakes, who after all will probably be here long after humans have become extinct. It's a pretty nice thing to do considering this administration is not really too supportive of science in general.

Story

:lol:

This will ensure Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld live on forever through their namesakes, who after all will probably be here long after humans have become extinct.  It's a pretty nice thing to do considering this administration is not really too supportive of science in general.

308018[/snapback]

heeheehee. Now that's <bleeping> hilarious. It just can't be a coincidence that they picked slime mold beetles, now can it???? Scientists are stereotypically devoid of humor, but these guys sure are not. Classic. :D

heeheehee.  Now that's <bleeping> hilarious.  It just can't be a coincidence that they picked slime mold beetles, now can it????  Scientists are stereotypically devoid of humor, but these guys sure are not.  Classic. :D

308034[/snapback]

I don't know, I thought perhaps they were serious. I think scientists would consider it a high honor to be immortalized that way.

Dung beetles may have been more appropriate, but I guess you just discover them as they come along.