Golic not showing any love for the Pats

Rayzer32

I'd agree with all three of those matchups, although I'm not positive Peyton would rank as my #1 QB leaguewide.

Pats have a better TEAM, though, until proven otherwise. Colts get their chance tomorrow night.

Said tonight that...Manning is better than Brady, and the best QB in the game today.

And I think that Mark Schlereth is a better NFL Live fatass than Mike Golic. Who cares?

Brady's got two Super Bowl MVP trophies sitting on his mantlepiece, so I doubt he cares what Mike "my biggest claim to fame is that my brother was on that show where the Saved By The Bell kids went to college" Golic thinks.

And I think that Mark Schlereth is a better NFL Live fatass than Mike Golic.  Who cares?

Brady's got two Super Bowl MVP trophies sitting on his mantlepiece, so I doubt he cares what Mike "my biggest claim to fame is that my brother was on that show where the Saved By The Bell kids went to college" Golic thinks.

22918[/snapback]

So you're saying that Brady is a better quarterback than Manning? Did Golic hit a nerve? Manning envy?

And I think that Mark Schlereth is a better NFL Live fatass than Mike Golic.  Who cares?

22918[/snapback]

You must then feel the same about your pal comparing players then, right?

http://205.134.161.85/forums/index.php?sho...indpost&p=22494

You must then feel the same about your pal comparing players then, right?

http://205.134.161.85/forums/index.php?sho...indpost&p=22494

22922[/snapback]

Well, I certainly value Foxboro Mike's opinions more than I do Golic's.

That said, I've never been one for engaging in "this guy's better than that guy, so his team's better" arguments, but I don't decide what FM posts.

22918[/snapback]

Oh, I just hate when you Patsy fans forget to take your pills.

Well, I certainly value Foxboro Mike's opinions more than I do Golic's.

That said, I've never been one for engaging in "this guy's better than that guy, so his team's better" arguments, but I don't decide what FM posts.

22937[/snapback]

Wow, really. What major network does FM work for? Don't think I've ever seen him broadcasting to millions of people like Golic or Schlereth.

I see you have switched from Colvin's Hip to Buckner's Glove. Sad that you had to switch sportsto try and get some unfunny username isn't it?

So you're saying that Brady is a better quarterback than Manning?  Did Golic hit a nerve?  Manning envy?

22921[/snapback]