What happened to

It's too bad. Trafford did all he could do, but he was a victim of numbers. Peters is good enuf to keep on the PS, and he's different enuf from Euhus and Neufeld that he got the nod. Trafford was a good medium-size, pass-catching, good blocking TE. It's just that we have 3 of those.

It's too bad. Trafford did all he could do, but he was a victim of numbers. Peters is good enuf to keep on the PS, and he's different enuf from Euhus and Neufeld that he got the nod. Trafford was a good medium-size, pass-catching, good blocking TE. It's just that we have 3 of those.

22737[/snapback]

I see him more as a victim of a lack of game.

I disagree. In the 4 practices I watched and in the preseason games I watched, Trafford caught everything thrown to him, found open space, blocked well enough. I was actually watching him thinking I was watching Peters' competition, and I was impressed. Thought we'd keep both somehow.

I disagree. In the 4 practices I watched and in the preseason games I watched, Trafford caught everything thrown to him, found open space, blocked well enough. I was actually watching him thinking I was watching Peters' competition, and I was impressed. Thought we'd keep both somehow.

22823[/snapback]

You know that's weird. We heard very little about Peters and we kept him. People in the chat room who had access to the live games on the tube were impressed with Trafford. So, too, were those Wallers who went to practices and saw both TE's play.

You would've thought that Peters would be released and kept Trafford.