Good For Teddy

plenzmd1

Good to see Teddy throwing out the first pitch yesterday. I did not see it, but this article,http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2034900, descibes it.

Also mentions he is walking with a limp, which I would think says maybe this stroke was a little more than "minor". I like Bruschi as much as I can like a player from a division rival, but I sure hope he is not gonna play this year. Hate to see this end badly.

...Tedy Bruschi plays the game hard and clean. I wish him well, football or no. I'd love to see him come back and play but what happened to him was a serious situation--would be extremely surprised if he plays in 2005. Will he have to retire? Too early to say, but he does have a long road back to playing status.

...Tedy Bruschi plays the game hard and clean.  I wish him well, football or no.  I'd love to see him come back and play but what happened to him was a serious situation--would be extremely surprised if he plays in 2005.  Will he have to retire?  Too early to say, but he does have a long road back to playing status.

The fact that is was a hole in his heart, which can be and was repaired, is a lot better than it being from another reason. However the limp is troubling, unless he recently had surgery, which I hadn't heard about.

I saw some footage of him with his kids at the Super Bowl. I think at this point I would bag football and get on with life. He could make a pretty good buck as a motivational speaker or something. I would love to see him play again, the guy has a motor that just keeps revving, but it ain't worth dying over.