TSW Draft Party/Golf Tourney SoCal

AKC

I happen to be in Southern California right now and will be for rest of month.

Assuming I am not working is it ok for someone to come who thinks Golf is less exciting than Shuffleboard?  Oh and my liver is not doing very good either - Cholestral, produced by the liver, is way too high so I am on a diet  and if that does not fix it they will want to prescribe poison (medicine) to try to get it back in line.

303109[/snapback]

Of course Glenn- we can always use someone to drive ;-)

I'll PM you info-

So let me get this right: you can't golf...you can't drink...you're on a  diet...

You sound like you need this more than anybody.  :doh:

303130[/snapback]

Of course Glenn- we can always use someone to drive ;-)

303156[/snapback]

Who said anything about alcohol? My liver is putting out too much fatty stuff - maybe I do not drink enough and it is protesting! I am not on medicine yet so no reason to not drink unless you are serving Genesee!

And I did not say I CAN'T golf; I said golf is below my interest in shuffleboard. Boring, Boring, Boring. Almost as bad as baseball.

Who said anything about alcohol?  My liver is putting out too much fatty stuff - maybe I do not drink enough and it is protesting!  I am not on medicine yet so no reason to not drink unless you are serving Genesee!

And I did not say I CAN'T golf; I said golf is below my interest in shuffleboard.  Boring, Boring, Boring.  Almost as bad as baseball.

303178[/snapback]

I was thinking a kegger of Cream Ale- but I can adjust on the fly!

And don't worry if Golf is too boring, I have a Horseshoe Amphitheater on the lower lot. And I'll warn you now that I play all the time ;-)

If I drink enough so that golf is interesting, I won't be able to stand.   But I just may be free that weekend.  Not being able to stand sounds good.

303276[/snapback]

Standing is vastly overrated as a requirment for a successful round of golf. Check your PM, here's a webcam that shows you part of the view from the golf course-

Mt. Pinos

Here's the Animal House rental we're using for overflow-

http://www.jenningsresortrentals.com/servl...LID=2z99wcig9fk]Bills Fans Burn Down National Forest in Franklin Stove Accident[/url]

Standing is vastly overrated as a requirment for a successful round of golf. Check your PM, here's a webcam that shows you part of the view from the golf course-

Mt. Pinos

Temperture at 9:42 PM California time - 30 degrees!

That is very, very cold for someone whose "heavy" jacket for trip to California would not be suitable for a Buffalo fall!

If you want to see the location click on link below and zoom out until you see something you recognize:

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=16200...+Park,+CA+93222

Temperture at 9:42 PM California time - 30 degrees!

That is very, very cold for someone whose "heavy" jacket for trip to California would not be suitable for a Buffalo fall!

If you want to see the location click on link below and zoom out until you see something you recognize:

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=16200...+Park,+CA+93222

304734[/snapback]

Tyhe average daytime weather for the 22nd would be around 63 degrees and sunny. I'll make sure there's logs for the fireplace at night ;-)

Thanks for the map- I'll get to that tonight.

Does the TSWSC chapter pick up the airfare/hotel/meals/green fee/get out of the doghouse with the wife expenses?

If so, count me in.  If not, I hope you all shoot 147.

301687[/snapback]

I haven't heard anything about my flights/hotel. Who is in charge of making these arrangements and when will the limo driver be picking me up?

I haven't heard anything about my flights/hotel.  Who is in charge of making these arrangements and when will the limo driver be picking me up?

311463[/snapback]

Your transportation is being provided by Santa Maria Hot Air Balloon Adventures. Each guest is allowed to bring not more than 8 total pounds of luggage including the clothes on your back.

BTW- the in flight snacks are reserved for the monthly Neverland Excursion.