OT-so i'm reading stadium wall

Sucker.

I was just at the Hometown Buffet for the early-bird special and heard an old couple talking about how they pulled a con on some dumb guy into not making them pay for the damage they did to his truck.

Was this you?

I spoke to both the lady and old man driver earlier, I think this poor guy is gettin screwed by whoever his car guy is. He told me he's got to pay a minimum of $4000 to get his door panel fixed and put back on. 4 grand, thats seems huge to me but I dont really know anything about cars next to puttin in oil and gas. For myself, the damage is only costin me however much the bolts cost and the 20-30 dollars I'll shoot my man for puttin the bumper back on, I told the old guy not to worry about givin me any money and he said "thank you very much you lifted a huge burden off my chest". The bolts broke clean off, they were very rusty, so there wasnt any structural damage to the frame or anything like that. Now instead of me parkin 3 inches from the curb I better get it down to about 1 and a half, or better yet I'll do it Alabama style and pull that baby right up on my lawn.

302011[/snapback]

Glad an agreement was reached. If it wasn't that big of a deal, then why make it one. Don't worry about these other people who say you got suckered, they are just pissed because the woman in San Jose thought of the finger in the chili for a lawsuit trick before they did.