JP going to Wisconsin to work with LE

Ummmm.....how does playing basketball help his football skills?  Dunking over the FG crossbar maybe.    :D

299921[/snapback]

You're right. They didn't workout together - or work on timing together. Nor did they develop a relationship that translated to EM being Flutie's go-to guy and Eric having a pretty solid year. My bad. :blink:

You know this all nice and dandy, but I would feel much better if JP, Lee, Eric, the TE's, and the coaches were together in Buffalo. This to me has party time, drinking at the local Polish brew pub every night written all over it.

Who cares if they "work out" together, if they aren't practicing properly, they aren't practicing.

You know this all nice and dandy, but I would feel much better if JP, Lee, Eric, the TE's, and the coaches were together in Buffalo.  This to me has party time, drinking at the local Polish brew pub every night written all over it. 

Who cares if they "work out" together, if they aren't practicing properly, they are practicing.

300205[/snapback]

That thought crossed my mind too. I mean, a school as big as Wisconsin doesn't have distance learning programs online like BlackBoard?

I'm glad they'll be spending some time together, it'll help, but I'd like it better if it was in Bflo.