upgrades

frogger

position by position who would be an upgrade over the current starter (3/28/05) in the 2005 season, not the future

QB-Losman-no upgrade I think Losman will out perform all of them this year.

RB-McGahee-I think williams and Brown maybe better pros, but not better in 05. No upgrade

FB Shelton-no upgrades

WR-Moulds, and evans no upgrade

-Reed however plenty of upgrades Mike Williams, Clayton, Edwards, roddy white, Williamson, Henry, russell, Mathis, Jackson, Parrish and roby

TE Campbell-Miller, Smith and Everett

LT-McFarland/Teague-barron, Brown, Johnson, Barnes, terry, Munoz, Colmer all upgrade

Shelton?-Barron, Brown. and johnson

LG-tucker/Gandy (I think gandy is the starter)-Brown, Baas, petitti (I have him playing guard)

center-teague-baas, Wilkerson, Specer, Jason brown.

RG-Villarrial-brown, Petitti, Baas.

RT-Williams-no one, break out year for big mike

RE-Schobel-Pollack, Merriman, James

LE-Kelsey-Pollack, Sears

DT-Sam Adams -no one

Ron Edwards-hawthorne Cody

Rolb-spikes no one

ILB-fletcher-no one

LOLB-Posey-Crowder, Johnson, Blackstock, Burnett, Boley, wallace, Goolsby (late round steal)

CB Clements-no one

Mcgee-Jones, rolle, miller

FS-Vincent-no one

SS-Mlloy-no one

Lindell-Nugent

Moorman-no one

I think you may be surprised with David Pollack. He may be able to find a niche as an OLB, but there's no way he's better than Schobel. I don't think he'll be as good as Kelsay, either. I saw most of his games this year and I just don't see the guy being impactful on the next level....at least not as a DE.

position by position who would be an upgrade over the current starter (3/28/05) in the 2005 season, not the future

QB-Losman-no upgrade I think Losman will out perform all of them this year.

RB-McGahee-I think williams and Brown maybe better pros, but not better in 05. No upgrade

FB Shelton-no upgrades

WR-Moulds, and evans no upgrade

-Reed however plenty of upgrades Mike Williams, Clayton, Edwards, roddy white, Williamson, Henry, russell, Mathis, Jackson, Parrish and roby

TE Campbell-Miller, Smith and Everett

LT-McFarland/Teague-barron, Brown, Johnson, Barnes, terry, Munoz, Colmer all upgrade

Shelton?-Barron, Brown. and johnson

LG-tucker/Gandy (I think gandy is the starter)-Brown, Baas, petitti (I have him playing guard)

center-teague-baas, Wilkerson, Specer, Jason brown.

RG-Villarrial-brown, Petitti, Baas.

RT-Williams-no one, break out year for big mike

RE-Schobel-Pollack, Merriman, James

LE-Kelsey-Pollack, Sears

DT-Sam Adams -no one

Ron Edwards-hawthorne Cody

Rolb-spikes no one

ILB-fletcher-no one

LOLB-Posey-Crowder, Johnson, Blackstock, Burnett, Boley, wallace, Goolsby (late round steal)

CB Clements-no one

Mcgee-Jones, rolle, miller

FS-Vincent-no one

SS-Mlloy-no one

Lindell-Nugent

Moorman-no one

This was an excellent look, especially if you then look at who we could get with our picks in RD#2, 3, and 4.

Looking at the quality at Guard-Center, you have to take Baas-Spencer-Wilkerson if they're there in RD#2.

Judging from how many we already have on the roster (11), and hopefully our pickup of Shelton and our RD#2 pick, I doubt we go OLine in RD#3. We are thin at DE and could make this or Safety a RD#3 selection (Pollack will be gone then, so it will be the other Canty--Chris (Virginia), Matt Roth (Iowa), Jason Turk (Notre Dame), or possibly the intense Vincent Burns (Kentucky). Impressed with the idea of Goolsby as a #4 or 5 pick at LOLB.