Is anyone else going crazy with the ufa situation?

The_Real

I don't mean to be a schmuk but isn't it late in the game to still not have signed any big names.  AT ALL?

T_R

287316[/snapback]

Considering it's not even draft day yet the answer is no. There are still plenty of opportunities to improve the team between now and August. Why panic and spend a bunch of money on guys that may or may not be a good fit. Sit tight and see what shakes loose.

Considering it's not even draft day yet the answer is no.  There are still plenty of opportunities to improve the team between now and August.  Why panic and spend a bunch of money on guys that may or may not be a good fit.  Sit tight and see what shakes loose.

287322[/snapback]

I get what you are saying but there was so many secondtier free agents that could have really helped us for now. Not in two years as I fear our offensive line will have to build to an asset to this team. There is nothing happening in terms of offensive line help. If they can make the trade for Shelton or another OL they should.

I just wish we had signed one solid offensive linemen. I am a bit worried.

T_R

I just wish we had signed one solid offensive linemen.  I am a bit worried. 

T_R

287330[/snapback]

Assuming they pick up Shelton, which I really have a feeling they will, what is the real need on the offensive line? They have plenty of people that COULD step up their game and earn the LG spot. There also should be plenty of players throughout the offseason if McNally feels the Bills need an upgrade. I don't feel it's panic time yet. I would like to see a signing or two, but not if it means the Bills won't be able to resign Clements when the time comes or have the cap space in case someone outstanding becomes available.