Buffalo on decline

Rudyc80

This frustration by some wallers is almost too funny. And national scribes writing about the decline of the Buffalo Bills is even funnier. As someone who still remains a big Drew Bledsoe fan, I am also the fan who has said over and over that DB can't win the big game. I believe that if Lossman stays healthy he will give us a chance in big games, or at least grant me some hope. The loss of our two big guys, may have an impact; On the defensive side of the ball we already have players on the payroll that will more than take the place of big Pat. The loss at O-line hurts a bit more, and could be a tougher void to fill, however, its a long way off before September 11th and with the current free agency period, the draft, the manuverings that could be done around the draft, and the June 1st cuts, the people at One Bills Drive (who know a hell of a lot more than us) will do what is best for this team.

As far as those national media folks go, screw 'em, they only will say good things about the Buffalo Bills when we are sniffing at the Super Bowl, they will jump on the band wagon and proclaim their knowing of how great the Bills were going to be all along. And we will cut and paste their articles and proclaim how knowledgable those media folks are"

The moron who wrote this article thinks Sam Cowart is "an outstanding defensive player" and Gus Ferrotte is a better QB than Kelly Holcomb.  Doesn't help your credentials when you obviously don't have a clue.

285577[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly. Most likely the this same guy said the Dolphins would be unstoppable with David Boston in the fold. This guy is singing the praises of TRAVIS TAYLOR, a guy who got cut basically from the team that is thought to have had the worst WR corp in the league. Sam Cowart hasn't been a stud that since that scum TB linemann, forget his name, cheap shotted him.

Just remeber, four years ago everybody said Belicheck/Pioli didn't have a clue bringing in all those mid level guys for the vet minimum.And, I would lay dollars to donuts this guy had the Chargers winning two games last year