Even when we disagree

As much as people often fight with each and rebut each others posts, for the most part people put alot of thought and effort into their posts. Some of the posts here could pass as short stories. And the responses often are just as detailed. You can find out a tremendous amount of information regarding the Bills here on this board

Then there's the SU Basketball forum. I go there on occasion, last night in particular trying to find out some inside information regarding why Billie E and the Wright brothers were missing (yeah, know they're not brothers) The majority of the posts are 10 words or less. Many of them, the title is the entire thing. No substance at all! Then when someone gets mad at someone, their response might consist of "Shut up and Die!" And the other person will respond with "No, you shut up!" Really a lot of smart people over there. I wonder if they all went to SU??

Makes you appreciate this board much more!

As much as people often fight with each and rebut each others posts, for the most part people put alot of thought and effort into their posts. Some of the posts here could pass as short stories.  And the responses often are just as detailed.  You can find out a tremendous amount of information regarding the Bills here on this board

280858[/snapback]

I disagree :w00t: