Are The Bills Actually Looking At Starting

Mark VI

Exactaly why teague should not play lt or be  a starter at center for that matter.

If we're gonna be a smashmouth football team which should be our mo, teague is not a guy we can use on the line. We're gonna be running an awful lot and to have a guy whos pretty much useless at the point of attack in the running game is pointless.  While I still have hope the line will get fixed, a part of me truly believes the Bills brass feels fine with starting teague at lt, bannan at og and tucker at center and rolling the dice.  Hopefully I'm wrong for JP's and willis's sake otherwise this is gonna be one loooooooooooooong season  :w00t:

277563[/snapback]

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMEED!!!

Exactaly why teague should not play lt or be  a starter at center for that matter.

If we're gonna be a smashmouth football team which should be our mo, teague is not a guy we can use on the line. We're gonna be running an awful lot and to have a guy whos pretty much useless at the point of attack in the running game is pointless.  While I still have hope the line will get fixed, a part of me truly believes the Bills brass feels fine with starting teague at lt, bannan at og and tucker at center and rolling the dice.  Hopefully I'm wrong for JP's and willis's sake otherwise this is gonna be one loooooooooooooong season  :w00t:

277563[/snapback]

Playing center is more than just being a mauler; since most teams play a 4-3 you need a center who can get to the next level and find the MLB. To put it short: Henry and McGahee seemed to do pretty good the past 3 years. Our problem has been a little pass protection and a slow setup, slow reaction QB. If we had the same line as last year but a quicker throwing QB such as Brady then there wouldn't be any discussion about the line, just like in New England where they don't have any standouts but production.