4-27: Josh Allen and Tremaine Edmunds on WGR

4-27: Josh Allen on WGR (8:40)

Josh Allen joins Schopp & the Bulldog now on WGR! #Bills

Allen - "I knew I was a good fit for Buffalo Bills. Can handle the elements."

Allen - "I'm apologetic. I made a young dumb mistake. At the time I didn't think I was doing anything offensive... I understand it did offend people and that's the fact of it. I can't go back and change it. In now way am I that person."

Allen - "Somebody had taken screenshots of tweets I deleted months, even a year ago. I don't know who would do it."

Allen - "Texted Zay Jones yesterday, texted Eddie Yarbrough. They know the type of character guy that I am. Got to meet Zay Jones out on my visit."

Allen on Edmunds - "I didn't know him to much. I knew about him, knew I didn't want him trying to tackle me. He is a physical freak of nature. I thank god and say my prayers everyday that he isn't going to be on the other side of the ball from me."

Allen on his footwork - "We've made a lot of progress. Some people revert when live bullets are flying at them. I'm not going to be that guy."

4-27: Tremaine Edmunds on WGR (6:56)

Tremaine Edmunds joins Schopp & the Bulldog now on WGR! #Bills

Edmunds on his brother being drafted too - "Last night was a special night for my family. Everyone is extremely proud of both of us. I know my brother was excited."

Edmunds - "Things won't come easy. The NFL is a business so you have to know what you're here for"