AFC East football is going to be good!

With us grabbing Darnold, and the Bill's getting Allen, it sets up a potential super rivalry for the next 15 years. Brady is also retiring soon, which opens the door for another team to take over. This is gonna be fun to watch.

Baker will play Lamar Jackson twice a year if Lamar gets the nod for the starting role eventually. The AFC in general got a huge resurgence of QB’s last night and I think we winded up with one of the best of those 5. Exciting times around here. I’d like to see us get Sam some immediate protection or some solid weapons with the rest of our picks if infact a worthy edge rusher isn’t there. 

With the Bills grabbing Allen, how does this impact how you view the rest of the draft? Who would you like seeing the Bills take in order to cushion your new QB with talent?

as for the Jets and Sam..I’d like to grab Ronald Jones and pair Sam up with his old college RB. I also am hoping some good O-lineman prospects drop such as Brian O’Neal and Orlando Brown.

• Like (+1) 1

Regarding your question about getting Allen and how we view the rest of the draft, my personal opinion is if Allen’s strength is his arm talent, then we need to get a guy who can stretch the field.  If we have nobody with speed, what was the point of getting Allen?

• Like (+1) 1