Any free agent WR out there ? (Not Dez)

Buddy who is a steeler fan convinced me this team is a 4-5 win team, says Zay Jones is a bust, the bills offense stinks, and the online is in shambles (true). 

Laughing that we passed on JuJu

Are there any WRs out there worth signing ?

at this point worried to even draft a rookie qb. Charles Clays health has been questionable even after signing him (one of my favorite pick ups if not for health), Benjamin coming off surgery & possibly not here long term. 

Our first round pick for next year is looming valuable. If we trade up we need to keep it. 

Edited by QBorBust2018
Messed up

14 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Buddy who is a steeler fan convinced me this team is a 4-5 win team, says Zay Jones is a bust, the bills offense stinks, and the online is in shambles (true). 

Laughing that we passed on JuJu

Are there any WRs out there worth signing ?

at this point worried to even draft a rookie qb. Charles Clays health has been questionable even after signing him (one of my favorite pick ups if not for health), Benjamin coming off surgery & possibly not here long term. 

Our first round pick for next year is looming valuable. If we trade up we need to keep it. 

Why do I suspect your buddy also predicted them as a 4-5 win team last year too? The WR situation isn't much different than last year, maybe even slightly better than what they had Opening Day (Benjamin>Matthews), Bills offense is a question mark: we don't know who will be the QB and when we do, won't even know what that will mean for this year: is McCarron a diamond in the rough of the bench or was he rightfully a clipboard holder? Will our draftee be Josh Rosen, who may be near NFL ready or, like anyone else, could be a bust, or Josh Allen, who probably wouldn't be ready for years and if thrust in, yes, we probably are a 4-5 win team. The o-line is not so much in shambles as a giant question mark. If Incognito does not come back, Groy has filled in capably at times, Miller could return to 2016 form. Bodine has started every game in his 4-year career and has been decent at times. Ducasse has played ok, and way better than anyone but PFF will give him credit for, Dawkins looks like a star on the rise at LT, McDermott is an interesting prospect at RT. It's not inspiring, and hard not to feel like a step back, but there are options that could make it at least less than a liability (and last year, o-line play was all over the place).

As for WRs, it's slim pickings at this point, and they probably are wise to wait post-draft (and maybe post-June 1 cuts) when maybe a new QB excites FAs (or scares them out of their wits). Jeremy Maclin has been a shell of himself the last couple years. Eric Decker is probably on the downslide. Dontrelle Inman is still young and could be a good third if Zay can shake off the first season yips and off-season whatever-the-f-that-was. 

Bills were probably wise to avoid the initial FA rush this year as if any position was particularly overpaid, that was it. Injury prone players with few 1000-yard seasons were getting 14-16m dollar contracts, while guys like Paul Richardson and Marqise Lee who have yet to top 900 yards were near double-digit contracts.