TRADE TYROD/PICK UP BRADFORD/DRAFT FUTURE

DKBills25

Die hard fan,

just made this account 

But I think this would be the best move for us 

I think cousins will demand too much money and even thou he can throw well I don’t think he would get us in the right direction 

we need to draft our future (mayfield,Jackson) and sigh Bradford to help mold the rook.

basically what the chiefs did. 

Bradford IMO we can get cheap and will give us the best chance to win 

I would also love to see us maybe trade for a young starter (most likely not gonna happen) but maybe Luck,Dalton or Winston

Edited by DKBills25

6 hours ago, DKBills25 said:

Die hard fan,

just made this account 

But I think this would be the best move for us 

I think cousins will demand too much money and even thou he can throw well I don’t think he would get us in the right direction 

we need to draft our future (mayfield,Jackson) and sigh Bradford to help mold the rook.

basically what the chiefs did. 

Bradford IMO we can get cheap and will give us the best chance to win 

I would also love to see us maybe trade for a young starter (most likely not gonna happen) but maybe Luck,Dalton or Winston

Bradford isn't molding or helping anyone. He is wasted money because he will be lucky to make it through training camp without an injury. Has he ever played 16 games in a season before? If they were to go this route, they better have drafted a QB who can step in and start day 1 or else the season over before it starts.

Btw, if Luck is healthy, he isn't going anywhere, doubt Dalton is available, and why would the Bucs be trading away Winston if he was any good?