Riley martin takes curse off howard stern show

westerndecline

5 hours ago, Bakin said:

I started watching / listening in the 90s but only really started listening hardcore over the last 10 years. I’ve listened to a bunch of older shows....

Artie, agreed, was the absolute best. 

I notice Fred is just getting funnier and funnier - I’m always listening for his impressions which are just killer. 

Mans you are correct too about Howard being a Libby Kitty. But then again, he’s always been one at heart. Anyone who watched Dances with the Stars and Bachelor like him has to be. 

That Shrink of his must be either the best, or worst, in Manhattan.  

ever since he read that book getting things done and went to some big event where he met some chick who he was just enamored with the show took a whole new direction.  it was not long after he met beth, iirc.  but between the woman and beth the show became 100% about business and marketability.  this was maybe 2011/2012?  it was when artie really started to have the falling out.  it was part of the pressure that drove artie away, essentially. 

her name is marcy, i think.  once in a blue moon someone slips up and mentions here.  benji did it a few times, once when he was livid with howard just ripping in to him for bull ****.  and a few times howard has to while ripping in to benji.  essnetially telling him i am tired of this, marcy will deal with you.  evidently, she has the balls of the show.  more so that lil dick howard.

here i found these quick.  marci turk is her name.  howard has 1 more year on his most recent contract.

https://pagesix.com/2015/08/21/the-woman-responsible-for-howard-sterns-pc-behavior/

http://www.insideradio.com/free/the-one-woman-who-keeps-howard-stern-hot/article_5b7833fc-309c-11e7-8a5d-bf209c0c367d.html

whats amazing - and if you read the original article that was in the WSJ and other articles - it does mention it there.  bababooey reports to Turk.  bababooey has been with howard a very long time and now reports to turk before he reports to howard.  that's mind bottling.  MIND BOTTLING!  not only that it was how so many long time stern folks disappeared just before and after.  from tim sabien to lisa g to so many others.  and all had quietly had some drama that pushed them out.  

Edited by Boyst62
  • Like (+1) 1