Salary Cap 3/4

Bye-Bye Coy!  Bye-Bye Pierson!

263885[/snapback]

Maybe so, but our special teams would suffer a great deal. Both of those guys made a huge difference on kick coverage, which imo is playing a more and more important role in this league with each passing season.

Maybe so, but our special teams would suffer a great deal. Both of those guys made a huge difference on kick coverage, which imo is playing a more and more important role in this league with each passing season.

That (their ST's play) is probably the ONLY reason they're still Bills. But they're not worth the money they're getting, just to play ST's.

That (their ST's play) is probably the ONLY reason they're still Bills.  But they're not worth the money they're getting, just to play ST's.

264631[/snapback]

Perhaps not, but I am going to go out on a limb here and state that if these guys were not Buffalo Bills last season, we very well might have suffered another loss. Same could be said for Stamer, Crowell and Hagan (sic?).

I paid more attention to kick coverage in 04 than ever before, or at least since the days of Pike/Tasker. These guys were excellent.

I know that the cap mandates some ugly decisions, but it would be a pity to lose these guys. I just dont know how easily replaceable they would be on STs. ;)