Big deal in the works?

JP-era

Remember what happened with Troy Vincent? Remember how long it took for TRoy to finally sign with us?

What if the Bills are basically making a very quiet monster deal for a LT right about now and are keeping it tight to the vest so as to keep other teams out of the bidding war. Maybe its such a huge deal that it will simply take time to get it all worked out and done.

Could it be Orlando Pace? (rumored to be on the trading block). The trade would not be for Henry (they dont need him), but more likely draft picks (considerable) and a player (not sure who). Obviosuly, this is nothing more that a pipe dream by me, but what would it take to complete a deal like that in you rminds? We would have to leave Travis out of it. Heres my idea:

How about trading Chris Kelsay, and our 2nd rounder this year plus a 1st next year. Seemes like too much, how about Kelsay, a 2nd this year and a 2nd next year.

Again, no clue on the player or pick package. Give me your thoughts.

Remember what happened with Troy Vincent? Remember how long it took for TRoy to finally sign with us?

What if the Bills are basically making a very quiet monster deal for a LT right about now and are keeping it tight to the vest so as to keep other teams out of the bidding war. Maybe its such a huge deal that it will simply take time to get it all worked out and done.

Could it be Orlando Pace? (rumored to be on the trading block). The trade would not be for Henry (they dont need him), but more likely draft picks (considerable) and a player (not sure who). Obviosuly, this is nothing more that a pipe dream by me, but what would it take to complete a deal like that in you rminds? We would have to leave Travis out of it. Heres my idea:

How about trading Chris Kelsay, and our 2nd rounder this year plus a 1st next year. Seemes like too much, how about Kelsay, a 2nd this year and a 2nd next year.

Again, no clue on the player or pick package. Give me your thoughts.

262084[/snapback]

How about Henry to Arizona straight up for Shelton.

Then Shelton and next years first for Pace?