Trying to find this specific Bills hat

CWink07

Ok I am looking for this specific cap. I'm pretty picky when it comes to hats, as I tend to just like the unstructured type and this one that appears to be 47 Brand is what I'm looking for. Unfortunately I can't seem to find anyone selling it anyone. I met a guy in Buffalo who told me where but I forgot and couldn't find it anywhere for about to years. I know I won't find it in any store around me (New Orleans), so I'm hoping the lovely forums can help. Thanks and go Bills!

Also I'm doing this from my iPad so let me know if the attached photo didn't upload properly.

I still don't fully understand. Like it's worn in already as opposed to stiff?

Kinda yeah. I'm no hat expert, but structured hats have a firm..... structure on the front panel. Like if you set it down on a table the front would look the same as if it's on your head and would maintain its shape. Unstructured is more like a thick shirt kind of feel. I feel like I'm not explaining this very well and it should be a lot simpler than I'm making it sound, lol.

Ha, unstructured just means the front panel (where the logo is) is soft with not mesh inside to keep it supported. Structured is like a normal MLB hat where it has a mesh inside to keep everything standing tall and strong if you will.

Using my phone, but changed my avatar so that is the hat I'm looking for. Really hope it is able to be seen.

Ha, unstructured just means the front panel (where the logo is) is soft with not mesh inside to keep it supported. Structured is like a normal MLB hat where it has a mesh inside to keep everything standing tall and strong if you will.Using my phone, but changed my avatar so that is the hat I'm looking for. Really hope it is able to be seen.

I looked on the Lids site and the '47 site and no dice. Maybe it's not in production anymore. Call the company.