My take on how to

Alright I've thought about it and I don't usually do posts like this, but I'll take a stab at it.

First of all with all the panic on this board the past couple of days with no fa's signed I really do believe that TD does have a plan whether it's sooner than later, well that's yet to be seen. First of all I feel that Williams obviously stays at the tackle position. Keep him there if it's on either right or left side it doesn't matter but he remains at that position. Villarial stays put. Now for the center to the left hand side of the ball. Put Tucker either at lg and keep him there, I like his attitude and he seems like he could some Villarial type tude to the table with time. He did play a little last year at center and some at gaurd if my memory serves me right. The center position is the tricky one. Should we keep teague there or move him to lot? I think the Henry trade might dictate whats going to happen here. If that trade happens he stays put. If not move him back out to lot and then draft Wilkerson (center) with our second round pick. Last but not least I still feel that you can't have enough depth on the oline. Resign Price immediately. He IS a proven back up and an asset to the team. Keep in mind Sobeski, Peters and Mc Farland are still on the team with a few other unknowns. Maybe Mc Nally has something planned for the future.

What would you do?

Looking at this year's draft class, there is some solid O-Lineman in the 2nd round. I'm not sure if I want to draft one because we have to plug him in immediately into the starting lineup, but if we have to we'll have some good selections to choose from. I particularly like Tackle Adam Terry from Syracuse or, as MileHigh said, Chris Spencer from Ole Miss is also a damn good prospect.