The whole Jennings and Williams scenerio

BB2004

Having Jonas go was just a matter of time last year. I remember some talking about him going to the Falcons. That was a stretch for us and not resigning him alright. But what about Pat Williams? I hope that one doesn't come back to bite us. I think he meant a lot to the defense. If we aren't going after these two who are we going after? Jason Ferguson?

Having Jonas go was just a matter of time last year.  I remember some talking about him going to the Falcons.  That was a stretch for us and not resigning him alright.  But what about Pat Williams?  I hope that one doesn't come back to bite us.  I think he meant a lot to the defense.  If we aren't going after these two who are we going after?  Jason Ferguson?

261630[/snapback]

Ferguson already signed with Dallas.

Having Jonas go was just a matter of time last year.  I remember some talking about him going to the Falcons.  That was a stretch for us and not resigning him alright.  But what about Pat Williams?  I hope that one doesn't come back to bite us.  I think he meant a lot to the defense.  If we aren't going after these two who are we going after?  Jason Ferguson?

261630[/snapback]

On my list of "wishes" I would put:

1) to be a fly on the wall at OBD

2) to own a crystal ball

3) To have a wire tap on TD's phone

4) to have TD be my neighbor

Then I might have a clue. The likely suspects are getting snapped up, so I have no idea.

I still am hoping for a big trade.

If you have the "crystal ball", why do you need the other stuff?

261662[/snapback]

yeah, but Id rather be a fly on the wall and hear it first hand. The crystal ball part would be tough to decifer, I might not catch what they are saying, ya know considering the Crystall ball doesnt have a speaker and all. :ph34r:

Donahoe is too smart to give away money like other teams. Vikings throw huge money at Winfield and Pat Williams, 49ers throw huge money at Jennings, and Atlanta throws big money at Price. None of those players are worth their contracts.

Winfield-not a playmaker

Jennings-injury prone and on that 2nd level of tackles

Price-Total bust will never be a number 1 reciever

FAT pat-32 years old and 350 pounds equal bad combination.