wait and trade travis until summer time.

If this deal with Shelton doesn't go through then Henry will be traded on draft day to get an extra pick. If not, yes he will most likely hold on to him until someone is in desperate need to fill that spot.

Either way, this may go down as a TD guffaw! He should have traded Henry last season...going into last season, not knowing what he had in McGahee would have been no riskier than going into this season with an unknown commodity at QB. Henry sitting most of a season (yeah I know he was "injured" the last part, but how much a part of the offense was he anyway) did nothing to boost his trade value...

Something tells me that TD is going to package him with either a pick this year or a pick next year to help improve the position in which we draft. He will abort the "draft the best player available" mentality and have more of an idea of what we need to draft.

No doubt, we are going to have a rookie(s) contributing plenty this year.

Either way, this may go down as a TD guffaw!  He should have traded Henry last season...going into last season, not knowing what he had in McGahee would have been no riskier than going into this season with an unknown commodity at QB.  Henry sitting most of a season (yeah I know he was "injured" the last part, but how much a part of the offense was he anyway) did nothing to boost his trade value...

259995[/snapback]

Dude, that makes no sense at all. There is no way in hell you can say what we would have gotten for henry last year. Not to mention we went into the season with a guy who had never played a down in the NFL, let alone any football in 18 months!! Someone will give us something for henry.