Things Taylor did on the field in 2016 that kept him around

You asked if you've ever said another persons opinion is wrong. My post is in response to that.

It doesn't matter if you don't call them out by name, with you arguing every nook and cranny about Tyrods perceived weakness, you obviously feel every person who doesn't agree with your threads are wrong. As Larry stated on BBMB, you don't want quality discussions, you want supportive replies to your threads. Anything that isn't supportive of your threads doesn't qualify as quality.

If you constantly create very bias threads you should expect some naysayers.

Actually no. I don't want or need supportive responses. I want responses that provide substance to counter my own points. Stats. Plays. Specific reasoning from beginning to end.

RF and Larry are 2 I appreciate (I suppose I could say that more often) because I feel like they at least do the specific reasoning thing consistently. You and Bangarang are capable but often choose the simple responses. Thurm has some good stuff mixed in with a lot of arrogance that seems to lead him down the path of tunnel vision and getting lost in convoluted and contradictory arguments and arbitrary criteria.

Everyone agreeing would be boring. I don't take things personal until they become personal. Why does it seem like so many make everything personal.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic