So whos TD's first signing going to be in FA?

Rudyc80

How'd you come across him?  He's a fine rb...great hands, supurb draw  and off-tackle runner.

B'gals HC Lewis remembered him from when he worked for the Skins.  With Rudi and last years #1 Perry's status unsettled, it's tough to think that they would let Watson go.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235389

256375[/snapback]

When RedZone publishes it's list of FAs I research every player at the positions I feel the Bills could be interested in filling. I then make a short and long list of players that I feel would fit in well based on ability, age, potential cap cost etc.

In terms of Watson, I looked at his stats last year and career. He seemed like an ideal 3rd down back and a guy who could also replace McGahee for a short period of time if needed and even contribute as an alternate kickoff returner to McGee. I think he'd be willing to sign here because with Rudi Johnson franchised I doubt he'll be going anywhere and Perry (if healthy) should definately be the #2 there. Hence I felt Watson be someone the Bills would look to if Travis Henry is traded. I listed him as a sleeper as he's a name that most casual fans would identify with.