Combine standout

CosmicBills

I was watching the Combine on the NFL network and this guy really stood out. He is HUGE and fast.

From what I saw he doesn't have the acceleration that the other WRs have, and the announcers were saying he is a possible 3rd or 4th rounder.

I would love to see the Bills grab this guy and move him to TE. Anyone know anything more about him?

http://uncbears.collegesports.com/sports/m..._vincent00.html

He's one. Another I really like is Matt Jones, who was the QB for the Razorbacks the past 3 years. He's 6'5" and 240#+ and runs a 4.48! He's also a great athlete and plays basketball. Sure he's raw, but if he can catch passes well, he'd be worth a shot early-on. Another guy is Jerome Collins from ND. He's 6'4" and 257#, and runs a 4.53 40-yard. And being from ND, you know he's a good blocker, but again the question is his hands.

I will say this, he has put up some GREAT numbers in division 1AA.  He might be worth a pick.  I would still like us to go after a proven player like Bubba Franks though.

254680[/snapback]

Just watching him at the combine he was impressive. I don't know if he would want to switch to TE though, he could be a good No.3 WR...

Of course, I have never seen him in a game, so I have no idea how good he really is....obviously I would want Franks, but I don't see it happening.

I see guys like Jackson and Jones as TE/WR 'tweeners. I don't think you're going to get much in the way of blocking out of them, at least for a few years. You can use them in the slot, and maybe as TEs in double TE situations where ther is a good chance you would want to pass to them, but you don't want them as your #1 guy.

Great Eye!

Of all these guys out there, he looked like he has the most potential to improve of all..and is a physical beast....big, smooth, and nice hands. You could put 15lbs on him, move him to TE and roll. I bet he goes high. After Antonio Gates did what he did this year, there have to be a few GM's who would jump at him. From a movement standpoint, flawless.

Great Eye!

Of all these guys out there, he looked like he has the most potential to improve of all..and is a physical beast....big, smooth, and nice hands. You could put 15lbs on him, move him to TE and roll. I bet he goes high. After Antonio Gates did what he did this year, there have to be a few GM's who would jump at him. From a movement standpoint, flawless.

254763[/snapback]

Yeah, I am going to be keeping an eye on him.

I would love to see him in a Bills uni, of course the team has other needs...