The Cardinals may be contenders now!

jarthur31

All they needed was a proven QB who can win games by himself if need be.  Well, they've got some potent receivers like he's used to anyhow.

Read more about it here.

254251[/snapback]

I can't believe any team would consider Warner as a starter. The guy has turned into a turnover factory! He fumbles more than Tony Banks.

Hmmm...Let's say they get Travis...then add Warner...with those receivers and a legitimate back....their offense would be solid........Their D...I'm clueless on...but if it's half way decent...they'd contend in the weak NFC.

Hmmm...Let's say they get Travis...then add Warner...with those receivers and a legitimate back....their offense would be solid........Their D...I'm clueless on...but if it's half way decent...they'd contend in the weak NFC.

254365[/snapback]

So who would be the legitimate back they would add?

Am I the only poster here who believes Dennis Green is vastly overrated as a Head Coach ? I'm well aware of his record in Minny.

Making weekly starting lineup changes is a great way to lose your locker room.

254360[/snapback]

Everybody in Minnesota would agree with you.

CW

Travis Henry would't be considered legitimate? Explain.........I know he quit on us...but when he feels  it......He's damn good.

254380[/snapback]

Because Travis is only a 1st and 2nd and short back. He is too one dimensional. He limits your options on the field and is not an everydown legitimate treat. Not only that but on passing downs he is a serious detrimate to the team and the offense.

Not only that but his inability to remember which play to run makes it worse.

Remember what the coaches said, they had to cut the playbook way back because Drew was not athletically capable of making some of the plays. Well think about Travis was screwing a limited playbook, what do you think happens if the whole playbook somewhere else is given to him.