Wanting a Bills win this week

If anyone has read any of my rants on various threads lately, you'd know I'm a bit fed up with this team, and quite disgusted. I really wanted them to lose against the Browns last week, not for any agenda other than my disgust for them not being better than any good teams headed to the playoffs. But this week, I simply can't wish a loss on them. It's the Dolphins, the team I grew up loathing with every fiber of my being, and several slices of my eternal soul. Can't do it. so, even in my current state of Malaise and discontempt for this wretched franchise right now, I simply will not root against them.

for those of you who understand, this needs no explanation, and for those of you who don't, you really had to live through it to completely understand... which is way more than a little googling will provide you.

for this week at least: GO BILLS.

Footnote: Discontempt(I know it's not technically a word, I just liked typing it, and it sounds worse than regular old contempt)

Edited by Homey D. Clown

If the Buffalo Bills lose against the Miami Dolphins, the Bills are looking up at the New England Patriots and Miami Dolphins in the 1 and 2 positions in the AFC East for at least next season.

The New England Patriots are for real.

The Miami Dolphins might be on a major long term upswing.

And now the Bills want to fire their head coach.

:death:

If the Buffalo Bills lose against the Miami Dolphins, the Bills are looking up at the New England Patriots and Miami Dolphins in the 1 and 2 positions in the AFC East for at least next season.

The New England Patriots are for real.

The Miami Dolphins might be on a major long term upswing.

And now the Bills want to fire their head coach.

:death:

This could describe the end of the 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, and this yea'rs paultry, wimpy, gutless seasons. you should save it as a word document to your computer, then repost at the conclusion of the 2017 season. :wallbash: