WEEK 15 - ALL 22 REVIEW - O LINE/ QB UNFORCED ERRORS

Bocephuz

How did he look against the Browns when the run game is working and the defense is playing okay? Clay was the leading receiver with 7 rec for 72 yards, 1 TD. The bigger story is Taylor and his elusiveness just makes plays happen over and over when nothing and nobody is looking open. Watkins, Woods were invisible with only one catch each.

Like I've said in other threads, it took Drew Brees two full years of playing before he got really good and I'm not saying that Taylor will ever be as good as Brees. It's just that QB's need playing experience and a talented offensive roster to meet their full expectations.

Perhaps if Woods and Watkins stayed healthy and the team found a solid third, fourth receiver we might actually be able to see Tyrod Taylor's ceiling.

Perhaps he only looks good vs crap teams ? Or one out of every 5 games ?

Not gonna be able to do.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

How did he look against the Browns when the run game is working and the defense is playing okay? Clay was the leading receiver with 7 rec for 72 yards, 1 TD. The bigger story is Taylor and his elusiveness just makes plays happen over and over when nothing and nobody is looking open. Watkins, Woods were invisible with only one catch each.

Like I've said in other threads, it took Drew Brees two full years of playing before he got really good and I'm not saying that Taylor will ever be as good as Brees. It's just that QB's need playing experience and a talented offensive roster to meet their full expectations.

Perhaps if Woods and Watkins stayed healthy and the team found a solid third, fourth receiver we might actually be able to see Tyrod Taylor's ceiling.

Browns...

Perhaps he only looks good vs crap teams ? Or one out of every 5 games ?

Not gonna be able to do.

This year's defense hasn't beaten a QB with a winning record and the run game stalled in the 3rd quarter against the Raiders...didn't get going at all against the Steelers.

LeSean McCoy today 19 rushes for 153 yards, 2 TD's, an 8.1 yard per carry average!

LeSean McCoy against the Steelers last week. 12 rushes for 27 yards, 1 TD, a 2.3 yard per carry average!

Tyrod isn't the only one to fail against the good teams. The difference is when the team fails he gets the majority of the blame.