Offensive Strategy/Coaching

Not sure if anyone else picked up on this yesterday, but the Bills appeared to be sleepwalking towards the end of the game on Offense. There was no sense of urgency, and I'm not sure if this is related to Tyrod Taylor, or the Offensive Coaching staff not getting the plays in fast enough. Do these guys practice during the week? Where is the sense of urgency, cohesiveness? If you watch some of the top college teams (and I watch Oklahoma a lot), those plays are coming in rapidly and the ENTIRE offense is hustling up to the line and ready to go. Why are we so lethargic, especially when behind by two scores? Do we want to win? What is the Offense coordinator doing? Why is the head coach accepting this performance? These guys are paid millions of dollars to be ready to play. You don't see the Patriots playing like that. That is on the coaching staff and the QB to get things going. If I was the owner, those would be the questions that I would be asking. Pathetic!!!!

The offense fell apart yesterday? Nope, didn't notice it...

...are you serious?

Edit: not to be too harsh, but dude this is being discussed in like ten threads right now.

Edited by fridge