Update on my Uncle Tony Magoo

taterhill

As some of you know, my uncle was diagnosed with throat cancer and fired from his job as a DJ in Flint, MI a little under 2 years ago...I posted a link to a few benefit auctions here, and was overwhelmed with the support he received from all of you...well, he has beaten cancer and landed on his feet...he is working the afternoon drive home in Dallas, TX....if anyone would like to listen check here....he is on from 3-7 CST or 4-8 EST

92.5 KZPS

I need to talk to him about the little shot they gave Buffalo in his bio....bastards.... :blush:

Thanks again, and I wish all of you health and happiness in your personal lives

As some of you know, my uncle was diagnosed with throat cancer and fired from his job as a DJ in Flint, MI a little under 2 years ago...I posted a link to a few benefit auctions here, and was overwhelmed with the support he received from all of you...well, he has beaten cancer and landed on his feet...he is working the afternoon drive home in Dallas, TX....if anyone would like to listen check here....he is on from 3-7 CST or 4-8 EST

92.5 KZPS

I need to talk to him about the little shot they gave Buffalo in his bio....bastards.... :blush:

Thanks again, and I wish all of you health and happiness in your personal lives

251298[/snapback]

That's great news he beat it!

Same to you and yours bud.