10-3: Rex Ryan and and Eric Wood with the Media

Rex Ryan: "We will have a plan for him" (10:42)

Bills head coach Rex Ryan sat down in studio with the John Murphy Show to discuss the shutout win over Patriots. He talked about the defense, his thoughts on Tyrod Taylor's game and where the team is now.

Rex - every day is important from a preparation standpoint. The more you prepare, the better the results come Sunday #Bills

Rex - I think our momentum is swinging in the right direction, but you can't erase our 0-2 start #Bills

Rex - I thought by saying I had inside sources on NE's QB situation would add some fuel to the fire. #Bills

Rex on Zach Brown - he came in thinking he'd be our starter. We felt great about having him. Both Brown LBs are doing a great job #Bills

Rex - Lynn is trying to put our players in position to succeed & get the football. We're trying to take advantage of our physical assets

#Bills HC Rex Ryan on @marcelldareus "We will definitely have a plan for him"

Rex - you're depth will be tested through the season, but our defensive line is playing extremely well #Bills

Rex - It's unfortunate at the start we got off to, but all you can do it roll up your sleeves and go to work #Bills

10-3: ERIC WOOD ON WGR (18:21)

@WGR550

Eric Wood on WGR

Wood- "I tell you being in that locker room in Foxboro getting the win was a lot of fun. But it is right back to work."

Wood- "We were able to control the game. We possessed the ball a lot in the first half, and a lot of that has to do with the defense."

Wood- "All we heard through media is NE don't even need Tom Brady they are so good. Now keep that same perspective that we beat em."

Wood- "There may be an investigation into the pregame scuffle so I was told not to talk much about it on the show."

Wood- "Any kind of pregame hype like that might last for a series or two, but then you go back to the same player that you always were."

Wood- "I don't know exactly what happened, but I believe they were running through their drills and that's what instigated it."

Wood- "Deep down you're saying we need to get back to 2-2, and it feels good to be there."

Wood- "The Rams have a guy named Aaron Donald, if you don't know his name you will. He's going to be a star in the league."

Wood- "I have to familiarize myself with the Rams more than I do our normal opponents."

10-3: REX RYAN ON WGR (13:39)

@WGR550

Head Coach Rex Ryan is on WGR now

Rex- "You want to make sure you have your team heading in the right direction. After Week 2, we were as low as we could get."

Rex- "I've seen rough starts before, you can pull yourself out of it. You feel better when you beat 2 teams that ppl say you shouldn't win."

Rex-"I've never seen it happened before. It is unusual and speaks to the dedication of this team." Speaking about players at facility today.

Rex- "Are you kidding me? That's Edelman he walked down. He's 250 and walked him down." Talking about Zach Brown.

Rex- "You want your LBs leading your team in tackles, you certainly don't want a CB leading your team in tackles."

Rex- "There was a lot of talk inside our building about playing 3 LBs, that's how good Z. Brown was playing in camp."

Rex- "I feel good about it talking to our trainers." On Shaq Lawson's availability for Week 7 @ Miami.

Rex on Dareus- "He's gonna play, he's gonna be a factor for us. He creates a mismatch. He appears to be in good shape, ready to go."

Rex on Watkins- "All I can tell you is he is on IR."

Rex- "I think the big news is that Ryan O'Reilly is back with the Sabres. I look forward to seeing the Sabres play too."

Rex- "It's hard to get a shutout in the league. All the talent on offense. It speaks to our defense, how prepared we were."

Will post link to Rex's Monday Presser once it's up.