Heres a sure bet...Drew Bledsoe

Rudyc80

i will bet the house i dont own that bledsoe will not be back in dallas after this season!

Infact cowgirl fans will be calling for his head by halloween...oh man is this gonna be entertaining watching another team go through the deadsoe days of football!

Poor Dallas has no idea whats instore!

Drew couldnt win here with a superbowl defense, #1 special teams, willis, moulds, evans,,,,how in the hell will he survive dallas?

249196[/snapback]

bledsoe, smedsloe....i can't stop staring at your avatar. nice friggin keester!!!!

He should sign for the vet minimum.  Then tell them to spend the other 4 Mil on OLinemen.

It's hard to believe he would go with a team that has a line worse that he Bills.

249245[/snapback]

Again the lack of knowledge on this board shows. Dallas had 2 probowlers on their line. Tell me again how many Buffalo had. <_<

Oh yeah and their TE also made the Pro Bowl. We know what Bledsoe has done when he had a star TE.

Again the lack of knowledge on this board shows.  Dallas had 2 probowlers on their line.  Tell me again how many Buffalo had.   <_<

Oh yeah and their TE also made the Pro Bowl.  We know what Bledsoe has done when he had a star TE.

249454[/snapback]

You should check what the cold pizza guys jiust said...'most monumental blunder in Parcells' career,.

Again the lack of knowledge on this board shows.  Dallas had 2 probowlers on their line.  Tell me again how many Buffalo had.  <_<

Oh yeah and their TE also made the Pro Bowl.  We know what Bledsoe has done when he had a star TE.

249454[/snapback]

none of this matters when you cant throw a screen pass, or continually throw behind or 1-hop open receivers...

none of this matters when you cant throw a screen pass, or continually throw behind or 1-hop open receivers...

249458[/snapback]

He won't need to throw screens. He will have a TE who can get the 5-7 yards and actually sit down in front of linebackers instead of next to them. He willhave a line that gives him the 5 seconds he needs, something we never did.