Assuming the Shelton trade goes down.....

Rudyc80

here me out, instead of TD signing more o-lineman, all he would have to do is resign jonas and you got yourself one hell of a line with depth.

our line would be...

Mike Williams RG

Chris Villarial G

Trey Teague C

L.J. Shelton - G

Jonas Jennings LG

Thats a pretty solid line and would do a lot of damage in the run game. it actually makes alot of sense if TD did this becuase then our oline would be complete and he could focus on TE or a kicker(hopefully we draft Nugent and thats that) and last resign big pat.

Also with Price, Tucker, and maybe we draft a center...thats a deep backup unit while we develop the drfated center and release teague at seasons end!

I think it makes alot of sense my friends!

here me out, instead of TD signing more o-lineman, all he would have to do is resign jonas and you got yourself one hell of a line with depth.

our line would be...

Mike Williams - RG

Chris Villarial - G

Trey Teague - C

Shelton - G

Jonas Jennings - LG

Thats a pretty solid line and would do a lot of damage in the run game. it actually makes alot of sense if TD did this becuase then our oline would be complete and he could focus on TE or a kicker(hopefully we draft Nugent and thats that) and last resign big pat.

Also with Price, Tucker, and maybe we draft a center...thats a deep backup unit while we develop the drfated center and release teague at seasons end!

I think it makes alot of sense my friends!

249024[/snapback]

i don't think that is his plan at all.....i can't see him paying what it would take to retain jennings........i wish he would, but i think the shelton talk shows he has already moved on........