OT - FL REPORT

Bob Lamb

We were just able to get a cell phone call from our daughter in WPB - not far from the airport, She is in my sister's (well built) house with storm shutters. There are about 8 people there and various pets. Power has been out since about 7 PM Friday and I was surprised the cell towers still work. Her word about the action was "terrifying" and some trees are down in the neighborhood but no houses are compromised (yet). It was also noted that the pets were not doing well but the adults had alcohol available - maybe the pets ?

We were just able to get a cell phone call from our daughter in WPB - not far from the airport,  She is in my sister's (well built) house with storm shutters. There are about 8 people there and various pets.  Power has been out since about 7 PM Friday and I was surprised the cell towers still work.  Her word about the action was "terrifying" and some trees are down in the neighborhood but no houses are compromised (yet).  It was also noted that the pets were not doing well but the adults had alcohol available - maybe the pets ?

18624[/snapback]

Hi Bob. Here's to the safety for your family and all others in Florida.