Arguments for WR/OL/DL/LB in the 1st

Pretty good, unbiased piece making arguments for which position the Bills should take in round 1.

http://buildingtheherd.com/scout-team/nfl-draft/2016-nfl-draft-bills-offense-defense/

While I don't agree with all of the finer points of the article - like assuming that Roman's offense was structured the way it was due to his general preference versus because he was fitting it to personnel - but I totally agree that WR, RT, NT, ILB & OLB are the top five needs of the Bills. I also agree that WR is the #1 offensive need, that it is a deep draft for DL and a NT might be had later than the first round. I'd put ILB and OLB on par for top defensive pick, but they made a good point about getting a 3 down ILB to run the defense. Their choice of Lee (ILB) would be a fine pick at 19 and I'd be happy, but I'd be happier with Doctson (WR) there. You gotta find out if Taylor can be the guy and you gotta find out this year. Edited by BarleyNY

While I don't agree with all of the finer points of the article - like assuming that Roman's offense was structured the way it was due to his general preference versus because he was fitting it to personnel - but I totally agree that WR, RT, NT, ILB & OLB are the top five needs of the Bills. I also agree that WR is the #1 offensive need, that it is a deep draft for DL and a NT might be had later than the first round. I'd put ILB and OLB on par for top defensive pick, but they made a good point about getting a 3 down ILB to run the defense. Their choice of Lee (ILB) would be a fine pick at 19 and I'd be happy, but I'd be happier with Doctson (WR) there. You gotta find out if Taylor can be the guy and you gotta find out this year.

Agree, would be happy with Darron Lee at rnd 1. The article was good and taking a WR in the 1st 3 rounds wouldnt piss me off either, I dont want to end up with another Dez Lewis tho.