Hockeyrumours.com

Hawk

This site, (actually a blog), was featured on GR yesterday. In fact Brad Riter interviewed him. No he is not Pelle Eckland, he just named himself after him, guess he was a favorite player of his. He apparently has several very reliable sources, and has been "right on" with several of his reports.

http://hockeyrumors.blogspot.com/

245959[/snapback]

So he's backtracking today. This guy's just too amatuerish for me...too much of the old "my brother's girlfriend works with the cousin of the Flyers assistant trainer's wife" for me.

I like how the crack production staff at WGR actually thought the guy was Pelle Eckland, the ex-Flyer. That's why Brad thought he had credability, because he'd been part of the NHLPA and knew a lot of players. Opps!

I like how the crack production staff at WGR actually thought the guy was Pelle Eckland, the ex-Flyer. That's why Brad thought he had credability, because he'd been part of the NHLPA and knew a lot of players. Opps!

It could have been worse. He could have thought he was talking to Pelle Lindbergh. <_<

Too soon?

I heard that WGR just reported that the bills will cut Rob Johnson and and promote Doug Flutie to the starting QB position at a monday february 20 at 1pm press conference at the fieldhouse.

245988[/snapback]

SWEEEET!!!!! <_<