Woke up this morning :)

It would be quite interesting to see PPP Survivor, but since I have never actually watched the show, I have no idea how we would put it together.

245047[/snapback]

Here's a summary of a Survivor season (I've seen them all sadly). Bunch of people on an island. Not one of these ninnies read or practiced how to make fire even though they knew for months they were going to be on Survivor. So for two days, they are all cold and wet and starving. 30% of the people work to build shelter. If they are lucky, one of these people is smart enough to build a good shelter. 30% of the people are sunning themselves on the beach. The rest of the people are playing the game and conniving to win. A few days later, the productive and actual survivor-types are all gone, and only the lazy and connivers are left. Everyone is hungry. Eventually, the show gives them matches. Some chick shows her boobs. There's a contest where you have to swim, blind-folded through an obstacle course and put together an underwater puzzle. Someone wins a night at a luxury hotel. The rest of the people resent that person for the one night. That person smuggles food from the hotel to the starving losers. Advance a few days. Only the connivers are left. Anyone productive is long gone. Whoever can lie the best will win.

Here's a summary of a Survivor season (I've seen them all sadly). Bunch of people on an island. Not one of these ninnies read or practiced how to make fire even though they knew for months they were going to be on Survivor. So for two days, they are all cold and wet and starving. 30% of the people work to build shelter. If they are lucky, one of these people is smart enough to build a good shelter. 30% of the people are sunning themselves on the beach. The rest of the people are playing the game and conniving to win. A few days later, the productive and actual survivor-types are all gone, and only the lazy and connivers are left. Everyone is hungry. Eventually, the show gives them matches. Some chick shows her boobs. There's a contest where you have to swim, blind-folded through an obstacle course and put together an underwater puzzle. Someone wins a night at a luxury hotel. The rest of the people resent that person for the one night. That person smuggles food from the hotel to the starving losers. Advance a few days. Only the connivers are left. Anyone productive is long gone. Whoever can lie the best will win.

245065[/snapback]

Well, I watch the Apprentice (yes I know, sad as well) and both shows seem pretty similar. We could easily get a bunch of posters together and form teams (mix dims and pubes on the same team and sprinkle in a few centrists). The problem is the competitions. What do we use for competitions?

I like survivor, it is a very exciting show. Except for when they send someone home...I wish that they could find a way around that part of the show. It just seems so political.

BTW, I will bet that they get to see some beautiful sunrises, and sunsets. :rolleyes: