1-4: Rex Ryan and Eric Wood on WGR

1-4: REX RYAN ON WGR (17:21)

REX: " I thought that press conference was never gonna end"

REX: "Move forward, part of that is going back and analyze things, evaluating players and scheme, takes a long time."

REX: "We'll have exit meetings, then we'll get away, I like to get away for a little bit of time."

REX: "Pains us that we didn't get into the playoffs, but that drives you, we need to get into the playoffs and I'll tell the players that."

REX: "One of the biggest challenges we faced was availability. Sometimes that gets overlooked."

REX: "We think we have as good of a set of starting corners as anyone in the league."

REX: "Teams in similar situations won't put the effort that our team put out over the last two games."

REX: "Gotta credit Whaley and his staff for filling in roster at end of the season." Mentioned Gillislee, Salas, Etc.

REX: "I learned so much more about this team now, excited to get back going."

REX: "Our focus was just on our team, wasn't about facing the Jets or knocking them out of the playoffs."

REX: "Oh look Karlos is down, Gillislee has gotta carry it like he is Earl Campbell or something."

REX: "Can't tell you the feeling I had and the feeling our team had when you look up at the crowd base and they're cheering for you."

REX: "Mario Butler probably wanted to be a little tighter on that coverage, but he showed up in the nick of time."

REX: "It's painful, but as a fan of football I do it, It drives you, you want to be the team everyone is talking about." On the playoffs.

REX: "Dennis Thurman does a great job, we've been together for a long, long time, and he does a great job for us."

REX: "Next year team's will definitely be underdogs, I won't make the same comments, I think it hurt us."

REX: "I'm not gonna look at us as underdogs, we're gonna go out and try to prove ourselves every week."

REX: "We need a break." Referring to Schopp and the Bulldog.

REX: "A little disappointed that US didn't make it to the World Juniors final, but we did better than Canada!"

1-4: ERIC WOOD ON WGR (21:30)

@EWood70 getting ready to join us next. we'll have his reactions from the season and locker room clean out day. Get his perspective here!

Wood on the defense - They're disappointed. I know they fell short of their expectations. But I have full confidence in Rex to sort it out.

Wood - We work hard every day, we prepare and show up. That's the expectation every day.

Wood- Sammy leads by example, he speaks up when needed, when a new receiver comes in they say "damn that's how an NFL receiver works."

Wood- I think our offensive line grew up this year and became a dominant force. We're far from perfect.

Wood- It was an intense game, I feel for Fitz, what an awesome guy, proud of him for his season.

Wood- Fitz might be the gutiest, I like Tyrod's gutiness too, he will take a hit and pop right back up, they're easy to play for.

Wood- More of an honor than it is an entertaining game, it's a glorified 7-7 drill out there, the guys that go too hard up front are jerks.