I'm not even disappointed anymore

It's the strangest thing, but I think it has a little something to do with Fred Jackson being released, but I say this with 100% sincerity:

I just don't care that they didn't make the playoffs, or how stupid Rex Ryan really is, or any of it this year. I really think that I've been so conditioned to just be happy that we still have a team that 6-10, 7-9, 8-8, or 9-7 every ten years is all that is attainable and all we'll ever see that I just don't expect anything else. I'm not even being defeatist either. their complete ineptitude speaks for itself.

Congratulations to a franchise that has beaten the odds at losing. what they accomplished this year is statistically harder to do than winning one superbowl. Way to go team.

I started a thread yesterday asking if anyone really cared if we won the game yesterday. I have the same feeling as you. I watch the games, and hope for the best, but when they perform like they did yesterday, it no longer bothers me. I fully expect it and am never surprised at how poorly they play. This team is an absolute joke and has been for quite some time.