12-7: Eric Wood and Rex Ryan on WGR

12-7: ERIC WOOD ON WGR (22:30)

12-7: REX RYAN WITH BULLDOG ON WGR (14:25)

Rex - "Win over Houston is big... Gives us a bit spot above that team... We have to take care of business."

Rex - "We're gonna be focused on the Eagles. We need to be. When they're hot, they can beat anybody."

Rex on Watt - "He showed up, we knew where he was... We had a great plan in place... He was still a factor."

Rex - "We're committed to running the football. Having Shady healthy is key. He's a guy that can make you miss in a phone booth."

Rex - "Tyrod had a great day... The team confidence in Tyrod is as high as it's ever been."

Rex - "I think [Tyrod] is only going to get better... He's an outstanding QB... If Tyrod's healthy, he could be here for a long time."

Rex on Gilmore - "Will be a huge loss if he can't go, but we'll see. Doctors are not ruling him out... I hope he's out there [come Sunday]."

Rex on Bradham - "He's tough as nails... I know he wants to play, but how realistic is that? I'm not sure."

Rex on Henderson - "If he's healthy, I think he has the talent to be a start in the NFL. If he can't practice, we have confidence in Mills."

Rex on brother Rob - "He's here just to hang out. I'll talk football with him, no question about it."