ahhhh...get Ricky off of my avatar

taterhill

I cannot get rid of him...help!!!!!!!!!!! Every time I try to put up a new one his big head shows up..I delete it, up load another and he returns........AHHHHHHHHHH

18229[/snapback]

Well,what are you doing putting up the enemies avatar anyway? :D

Thanks Scott! :w00t:

Poor Harriet. *LOL*!

Hey! I got a better idea! Lets get that dunk tank set up and then Harriet gets first bids on dumping all of you!  :D

18727[/snapback]

I like that idea, Anmarie.

:w00t:

18893[/snapback]

I volunteered to be dunked in dunk tank! It was MY idea!

I raised $500 in college being the dunkee in the tank; people just LOVED to dunk me - they said it was something about the way I put insults ...

But Hammer has said it is impractical.

Things are different in real world where you need to pay for insurance and other things. If I was local I'd rent a truck and set up the tank on the truck back but I am not and I doubt I'll be local until I am old and gray!

Scott PMed me and said it was fixed, but mine is still screwed up... hopefully it will be fixed sonn...

18960[/snapback]

Just in case you haven't already done this:

Once you update your avatar (and your old one pops up) try going back to your main menu screen and checking which one is actually there.

When I updated mine, my old one popped up again on the change avatar screen. Instead of removing that time I went back out to the main menu and my new one was there.

Guest Internet Dunk Tank
I volunteered to be dunked in dunk tank!  It was MY idea!

I raised $500 in college being the dunkee in the tank; people just LOVED to dunk me - they said it was something about the way I put insults ...

But Hammer has said it is impractical. 

Things are different in real world where you need to pay for insurance and other things.  If I was local I'd rent a truck and set up the tank on the truck back but I am not and I doubt I'll be local until I am old and gray!

18953[/snapback]

Someone should make a internet dunk tank! Have a web cam pointed at it... have some kind of shockwave app where a user pays $20 via Pay Pal. they use a mouse to try and hit some hot spot, and then when they win, ICE get's dunked.

We could make millions. OK, maybe fifty bucks.