Being a Bills Homer Kills You in Fantasy Football

I love my Bills but DAMN! They are starting to cost me money.

Going into this fantasy season, I thought I was gold with Sammy, LeSean and The Bills D starting. Then luck was on my side to get Tyrod , Karlos and Clay off waivers.

But here they sit on the bench and I'm considering the dump. The Bills D was 32nd in points this week. DEAD LAST. In stupidity I had to drop the Broncos because I was holding out hope for Sammy to come back as well as M. Bryant and Bell serving suspensions earlier this year. I was also holding on to Gurley waiting for him to bust loose. I just had no room for 2 D's with so many Bills taking up bench space. And damn I regret not dumping the Bills D.

If we ever got healthy, the Bills could be dangerous but it just seems like there is so far to go, especially on the Defensive side of the ball. Rex needs to unleash the D-Line and stop being cute.

So now the question is who do you keep and who do you dump if you want to win?

The Bills have always had talented offensive players that tempt you but turn out to be busts in fantasy. Lee Evans, CJ Spiller, Sammy Watkins etc. It's largely because we've always had poor QB and offensive line play to allow them to flourish.

Unless you're a Pats fan, keep fantasy separate. I've won multiple leagues in the past and it's often by being carried by Brady/Gronk or Brady/Welker back in the day.