Hell yes!

Terrakon

Great stomp down of the Phish today, even though the commentators made it sound like Miami should be winning.

Yes, the Bills got "exposed" by the Patriots last week. Hmm.... I heard blueprint to beat the Bills.. Funny. TB is a First Ballot Hall of Fame QB whether Bills Fans like it or not. I saw a pretty downtrodden Ryan Tannehill today. They keep wondering when he is gonna take his next "step." Meanwhile, our QB is lighting things up! Another 3 TD's again.

When, in the last 15 years, have we had a team this deep with great players and a coaching staff that actually coaches and cares?

People in the national media focus on Rex and our D and rightly so... But, you, and I know that this team has quietly put together an offensive powerhouse. There are weapons everywhere.

I, for one, want to enjoy this victory and gloat. I knew this offense was gonna be amazing and the D is great! Special shout out to Jerry Hughes, because he is just a maniac that disrupts everything!

Tyrod Taylor

BUF

QB

51T

74% and 9.2 YPA ... !@#$ yeah!

Of starting QBs that have played 2-3 games, TT is 5th in rating at 116, third in YPA at 9.2, 5th in completion % at 74.4, tied for 4th in TDs with 7, and tied for second with the most 20+ yard plays. I doubt anyone could have predicted that.