Any Madden fans?

Mr. McGibblets

I know ea gets a lot of flack for pushing out the same game year over year, but since I am a weak-willed fawn of a man who needs virtual football in my life, I caved and picked up madden 16. And I've got to say I'm enjoying it quite a bit. It still has plenty of issues, and it certainly won't be putting to bed the whole "bring back 2K"- talk, but for the first time in a long time I can say I am impressed with a Madden game. Hands down the biggest and best change, and one that strangely seems hardly talked about in the reviews I've read, is to the run game. For the first time the linemen seem to give a damn about run blocking. Ya know, doing their job. I've actually been able to break off some great runs by being patient and following the blocks, rather than just spamming the boost button like in previous years. I also really like the additional of rpg style objectives to MUT, since it gives me added incentive to grind solos.

Commentary is still ****ty, and the changes to the passing game seem gimmicky, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.