Yankees reverse curse?

beausox

Forest Gump hmmmm... Thats a good one moron! But i do have to admit Torre is a hell of a manager just on a team i HATE!!

18693[/snapback]

So that makes me a moron right. Because the Yanks win championships and the Blosox don't. Nice logic.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having good players, a good front office and a free-spending owner doesn't hurt Torre's winning percentage. But you can't argue that the guy is a heck of a manager. Phil Jackson has had similar type luxuries, but the guy is still a good coach. Typical Red Sox fan...can't bring themself to give any credit where credit is due when it comes to a Yankee.

18625[/snapback]

I credit him for winning with horses and it is true some cannot win with them. ( Torre is a noble man so noble it is hard for me to swallow that he is a Yankee). Still Torre's body of work has to include his less than stellar managerial pre-Yankee experience. Remember the Yankees have not won in this century nor in this millenium! Winning it all is, after all, the bar that the Yankees set as standard. Otherwise 1918 is meaningless random digits. When you have the horses you have to win. Try to avoid insult in your reply.

Guest Steinbrenner
You really know whats pretty pathetic............1918!!!!!  :D

18706[/snapback]

After this year the rally cry at Fenway will be "2000".

Actually it's called blind ignorance.  Did you feel that way during the '80s??  Because the Yanks are on the verge of reliving that decade all over again.

18364[/snapback]

Even though I dont like Guest names that talk smack behind a guest name because they are too chicken to register, I agree with this and Im a Yankee fan. Just proves all of you who whined and moaned like little babies about the Yankees $ were wrong, money DOSENT buy everything, so I dont want to hear you bring up $ over and over again