Congratulations NY Jets

JoeF

Well, if Reggie Jackson and Dan Marino were both called Mr. October, derek jeter was called mr. november, then i guess Choad Pennington is Mr. August!

18032[/snapback]

I'd still take Koy Detmer over Chad Pennington :wacko:

When the real games start counting. The jests & mijami will start looking at the basement. Jests cant stop the run. The fish wont be able to run the ball. We all know what happens to one dimensional teams, NOT MUCH.

ITS ALL UP TO THE BUFFALO BILLS TO KNOCK OUT THE BRADY'S :wacko:

Ya gotta admit, that final drive by the Jets was awesome to watch. Bollinger did a really nice job controlling the clock given that they dumbed it down for him (at one point he threw a first down pass about 8 yards up the field with almost 50 seconds on the clock, but they had him spike the ball when I thought they would have had a second play called in the event they got the first down.)

Chad was jumping up and down on the sideline getting the crowd fired up and what few people were at the stadium were pumped.

I know it was preseason, but you wouldn't have known it from the crowd's perspective, and it was just a terrific way to head into the season if you're a Jets fan.