Buffalofoods.com

Bear

Is the guy that runs Buffalofoods.com a member of the board?

I went there to try and order some stuff (which I can't yet) and at the bottom of the order for it says "how did you hear about the site". One of the options is Buffalo Bills Web Sites, with a drop down box....the only site in there is Two Bills Drive.

Thought that was kind of cool....and I'm just curious. I might have to email the guy to ask him if he can get some stuff to an APO address.

Is the guy that runs Buffalofoods.com a member of the board?

I went there to try and order some stuff (which I can't yet) and at the bottom of the order for it says "how did you hear about the site".  ONe of the optinos is Buffalo Bills Web Sites, with a drop down box....the only site in there is Two Bills Drive.

Thought that was kind of cool....and I'm just curious.  I might have to email the guy to ask him if he can get some stuff to an APO address.

17927[/snapback]

I love that site and highly reommend it if you crave the back home flavors. B)

Don't know, but I do know that when people start talking about where to get Buffalo food, that's one site that always gets mentioned.

18039[/snapback]

I don't know...but goddamn is it expensive to ship food...Sometime shipping is more than the food......Why must they punish the former Buffalonians? :wacko: